As trainers we repeatedly find out that even top performing managers and experts, let alone the rest of the operative personnel, are not aware of their organization’s big picture.
According to management research, over 70 % of strategies fail to produce wanted results, because of deficient implementation. The responsibility of implementation lies with the top management and superiors. It is their task to figure out how to convert the strategy into practice and thus produce results. A strategy can be realized only if everyone understands the whole and their part in the big picture.
In this training we well focus on how to lead the big picture. We will clarify and build the big picture, and figure out ways to communicate it effectively. We will work out how to implement it so that it directs everyone in their actions, clarifies everyone’s individual goals, as well as supports reaching those goals.
The big picture is implemented with the help of a meticulous action plan, correct communication, by motivating everyone, and by following up systematically. Time after time, we witness how a clear and well-implemented big picture provides our client organizations with a great boost in motivation and efficiency, as well as commitment to the organization, one’s superior, and team.
A successfully implemented big picture lets everyone know why their contribution is important and how it should be done. This helps employees become more engaged and motivated.
- What is the big picture of our organization?
- How to build the big picture and create a new sustaining theme
- What does the big picture and reaching set goals require from the personnel?
- How to make it all concrete and not just information
- How to continuously set an example with your own actions?
- How to drive change using the big picture
- How to follow-up on success and take the next steps